What YOU should think about when drinking alcohol
1. If you’re going to a party, you should make a plan from the beginning, a plan on how to get home after the party.
2. If you’re not sure on how to get home, bring your stuff so you can stay at your friend’s house over night.
3. Take turns on being the one staying sober and driving you and your friends home. Don’t forget to be extra nice to the person offering not to drink that night, s/he is doing you a big favor.
4. Check if there are any busses late at night.
5. Call your mother or father, they’ll most likely offer to come pick you up, they may get mad at you for getting drunk but they would get even more mad at you if you got into the car drunk.
6. Offer to give your friends money if they don’t have any, so they can call a taxi.
7. Call a taxi and if you don’t have any money, pay when you get home or get your parents so they can pay for you.
8. Ask all of your friends to collect their money so you can share a cab home.
9. Walk home, and remember that you should never get into a car with someone who’s been drinking.