What YOU can do to prevent someone from drinking and driving
1. Try to make them listen to arguments like ”you can loose your license, it won’t be fun to start your education all over again”, ”what would your parents say” or ”you could go to jail”.
2. Call a cab for them.
3. Call their parents.
4. Take their car keys.
5. Do whatever you can to stop them, you could be saving their lives and others lives as well.
6. Call the cops, once again, you could be saving their lives.
7. If they won’t listen, hold them down and don’t let them leave.
8. Plug something into the exhaust pipe, the engine won't work and the car won't take any damage from it, neither will your friend.
9. Offer to walk them home or offer them to stay over at your place.